Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All I want for christmas is....

....a pile full of lovely christmas sweaters and pretty high waisted denim shorts and just lovely weather with sun and aaaaah. Anyways, I am going to bake now! I don't quite know what to bake, I might make coconut bars, like chocolate bars but with coconut! :) And then I'm gonna decorate the tree. I was debating whether I was gonna go to the gym, but then I decided to stay home and just take it easy because I've been so stressed out lately, even though I really miss the gym :/ Today after school I went and got my hair cut and now it's all pretty-looking. After that I met up with my friend and we went around IKEA just being us :D

I really feel like having a cozy little dinner party with my friends, just watch movies and drink tea and play boardgames. But oh well!


I might go to America this summer! I miss it so so sooo much, and especially New York. We might take a roadtrip Around L.A and San Fran and then fly up to New York :)

No comments:

Post a Comment